Continental ContiEcoContact 5 Seal Tyres Available in BINGLEY
ContiEcoContact 5 Seal
Developed for mid-sized and compact class vehicles.
Perfect for safe, fuel efficient driving.
- Optimised rolling resistance for reduced fuel consumption
- High braking safety and short braking distances on wet roads
- Best handling on wet and dry roads
- This state-of-the-art tyre is perfect for motorists who drive long distances, as well as drivers who are concerned with fuel consumption and the environment.
- The design of the tyre improves grip in the wet, giving you safety when braking.
- A higher apex and the use of additional bead reinforcements ensure safer and more direct transmission of the lateral forces occurring when steering on wet and dry roads. The weight-reduced sidewall is more supple in its design, thereby also contributing towards improved rolling resistance.
*ContiSeal™ is a technology developed by Continental designed to seal damaged tyre tread. If you experience a puncture by a small yet impactful object like a nail, there is no need for an inconvenient and immediate roadside tyre change. With ContiSeal™ holes in the tyre will remain sealed even if the object that caused the puncture becomes dislodged.